- Leftover Oreo Cookie Cake
- Leftover Frosting from cake
Here is the recipe I worked from http://cosimasbakingblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/oreo-cookie-cake-frosting.html
- Ground up Oreo Cookies
- White Chocolate
- Put the leftover cake within a mixer. I added another cup of crushed-up Oreo Cookies and mixed it with the cake until it was well combined.
- Then pour in the frosting. I start with 1/2 cup and add until I get a doughy consistency. Pour into a bowl and put into the fridge to set for a bit about 15-30 minutes.
- I have a Non-stick Silicon Round Mold I will pack the cake mixture firmly into each circle. I then take a knife and scrape along the top so I have a flat center. You do not have to have the mold, I do only because I want my pops to be a uniform shape and when I freehand it, they are either bigger or smaller then the rest. I just found this to be effective, however, more time consuming.
- Put back into the fridge to set (5-10 minutes)
- Flip mold over and release the pops.
- Take a dab of frosting or Royal Icing and glue two halves together and WAALAH a perfect cake pop round.
- FOLLOW “Decorate This Cake Pops - A Tutorial” for the rest of the instructions. Best instructions I’ve found to date.
- For my toppings, I used more of the crushed Oreo Cookies.
These are incredibly delicious and you will receive a ton of compliments on them! Enjoy & Happy Baking!