The only damage to the cake was he dented my ribbon a lil bit and put his ugly sweaty finger prints on it. Not to mention and most importantly, who wants to eat the cake now?!
Now I know how you cake artists feel after a tragic event happens to a cake.I was so mad that I actually had to leave the area before I attacked the dumbass with words of:
- Look with your eyes, not your hands DUMBASS!
- Does it have your name on it to touch it at all?.....DUMBASS!
- Ummmm hello, Patron is clear NOT white.....DUMBASS!
- What gives you the right to touch this or anything for that matter within this area!....DUMBASS!
Cake is made of:
- Pistachio Cake with Pistachio Filling.
- Home made Marshmallow Fondant
- Hand painted with the exception of the label
- I created the label digitally myself.
- Unfortunately I had run out of time and had only time to print out a label on clear film. Brushing the fondant with water made it become adhesive. She would have to remove the image prior to cutting the cake.